Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 2 - DNS trials and tribulations

After a few go rounds with the DNS manager I finally and successfully was able to add this blog to tonastidings.org. Although, like most things, it does help if you read the manual, and ALL of the manual.

Oh, well, live and learn... But, yippee! It works! I love it when a plan comes together.

Now I just need to work on reskinning the blog to fit with the scheme of my website. This, too, will be a new adventure for me. I chose this theme in blogger because it is the closest in color schemes to go along with my old time newspaper/Einstein skin.

So, for now, the adventure continues...

2 comments:

Douglas said...

Let me know if you need any help. I've been doing this for a few years ;)

SonicGeekette said...

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. ~Michelle

Post a Comment